Friday, October 9, 2009

Interesting week....

Hmm...how should I start this blog. Well let me just start by saying that if it sounds like I am complaining bare with me...It has been a very hard week. I recently discovered that I have a medical issue that could become something very serious if I am not careful, the school transfer is not working out like we had hoped it would and the moving situation for me is not looking to be in May. Lets just say all of these situations have helped Matt and I to reassure the fact that we love each other and will be there until death do us part, which is very exciting to know. I have to say that right now through these situations he has been the rock and I am having to try and hold myself up. I never thought it was possible to receive so much bad news in a matter of a couple of days but I did and now it is crunch time for Matt and I to figure out the solution to this situation. Right now it looks like Matt will be moving to Oregon in March-ish time frame and I will be moving up in December when I finish my degree down here, UNLESS we can find a school who will transfer my credits like they should be transferred. The two schools we have checked into want me to retake anywhere from 60-90 credits over. Even general ed classes and I have my AA. Ugh....it is frustrating! I know it will work out. Matt and I have been praying about it and know that something is going to show up, it is just a matter of when it is right! Today is a new day...and I am going to look at the positives of today!

1 comment:

  1. It is in these times when we find out the deepest character that resides within us and we find out that we are much stronger than we realize! It is also when we see the hand of the Lord move, either by giving us peace to go through the obstacle or by moving the obstacle out of the way. We are fortunate to know a God who loves us so much that He knows our every need and listens to us. I am proud of you Lindsay and proud that you are going to be in this family. You amaze me. I am praying for you, for you both and it doesn't surprise me that our Matty is being a rock for you, he is much like his daddy. I love you.

    ReplyDelete