Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gamin' it up!

So recently..I mean as recently as of 8:30 pm last night I have become an avid gamer! My fiance' and I were playing a game known as Rainbow Six and let me just tell you....this was the most fun thing I have done in a while haha. It was so much fun! We actually ended up staying up until like 12:30 this morning playing. As soon as I woke up I asked if we could play it before I had to go to work and then we played again just a few minutes ago. I like to think that I kick booty at it but we will leave that fact alone haha. We just got a new DVD from Netflix that allows us to do something with the Playstation so we are experimenting with that as I type this. Let us just say that I have a new outlook on the "gaming" thing as of last night. It is pretty darn cool! HAHA!!! I have to get back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment