Friday, November 20, 2009

Red Velvet..

Last night my father was telling me about this potluck he is having at work next week and of course being the person that I am I volunteered to make the dish for him to take. I was wracking my brain last night and tried to decide exactly what I wanted to make to impress all of his coworkers because I didn't want to make something I have already done. So after a lot of thought I decided I was going to make Red Velvet Cake. Now I can not say that it is a personal favorite but I thought I would give it a shot and see what it turns out like. I hate to say it but it always tastes a little bit better when you put a lot of time and work into it. So tonight I came home from work and slapped together a Red Velvet. From the little taster I just had (a crumb that fell out) it tasted pretty yummy to me. Once again I don't have my camera so the pictures are not going to be posted. Sorry! If it turns out well I will be making it again later down the road. Well I am about to go frost the cake. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lindsay, that is my all time favorite cake! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Especially with cooked frosting! OMG!

    ReplyDelete